How to Apply the April 2021 CPU Patches on a SOACS 22.214.171.124 Instance
(Doc ID 2768868.1)
Last updated on APRIL 26, 2021
Applies to:SOA on Marketplace - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11
Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service - Version 16.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides the detailed technical steps that can be followed in order to apply the April 2021 CPU patches on a SOACS 18.104.22.168 Instance.
- Make sure the patch ReadMe is followed and the pre-requisites are done before a patch is applied.
- Downtime is required when applying a patch on a domain. Please plan accordingly.
- Before applying the WLS PSU with the opatch utility make sure that the Admin and Managed Servers are stopped.
- If you have multiple nodes for the instance make sure you apply the patch in all the VM Nodes.
- Before applying the patches they need to be downloaded on the instance VMs. After the patch(es) are applied make sure that you remove them from the disk.
- The PSU needs to be applied on both the SOA and OTD Domains that are part of the SOACS Instance.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document