How to Increase Size of DBFS
(Doc ID 2770581.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:SOA on Marketplace - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version N/A and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
You are running out of DBFS file share space on your MFT server and want to increase the size of the dbfs.
1. The DBFS file share space is being depleted. How does one increase the size of the DBFS?
2. Can one just go onto the database and increase the file system?
3. Does this require a database server reboot?
4. Will the dbfs share automatically increase in size or does this require a dropping of the dbfs and remounting of the dbfs and the dbfs_directio?
5. What is the cost of this increase, where do I get charged for the additional storage, is it considered block storage, object storage?
Notes: Storage associated with server is block storage and storage associated with cloud backups (for example - is Object storage)
As for the costs, pls see below link. Again these are estimates only and actual costs depends on contract your company has with Oracle and we at Technical support do not know. Pls contact your Oracle Sales/Account representative for your organization/company.
Oracle Cloud Storage Pricing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document