Item Rule In Item Rule Set Is Giving EGO-2745555 Error
(Doc ID 2770856.1)
Last updated on MAY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to setup and use Item Rule along with Rest API,
the following error occurs.
Rule ABC in rule set XYZ has failed. Check the rule setup. (EGO-2745555)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Register REST API using Application Composer
Create Item ruleset by using REST API created in first step
1) Create Sandbox using “Application Composer” Tool and enter it
2) Inside Application Composer, select Application as “ERP and SCM Cloud” and then choose “Web Services”
3) Register a new REST service by giving details as below:
4) Now Come out of Sandbox and Navigate to PIM> Manage Item Rule Sets
5) Create new Rule Set
6) Now Assign the rule in “MASTER RULE SET” as:
9) Now test the rule by Navigating to PIM>Manage Items>Open Any Item , change something in it and try to save as:
10) Error message is shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document