Resource Rate Not Shown as Per Option in My Preferences
(Doc ID 2771042.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
P6 Web shows a different rate depending on if "Show unit label" is enabled or disabled in My Preferences. P6 Pro does not exhibit the same behavior.
Expect to behave as in Pro where rate is not converted.
- Log into P6 Web.
- My Preferences | Display Format, set Duration Format to Day and Time Unit Format to Hour, choosing to "Show Unit Label".
- Resources | Administration.
- View rates on a resource (i.e. $100/h)
- Go to My Preferences | Display Format | Time Units Format. Uncheck "Show Unit Label"
- Go back to Resources | Administration and view rate. It now appears differently as it has been converted (i.e. $800/d)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document