Upload Cost Changes From File Is Approving By Input File Instead Of By Cost Change ID
(Doc ID 2771384.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When uploading cost changes from induction file, if there are any errors within the file then other cost changes without any errors will remain in worksheet status even if uploaded with approved status.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create input file for Cost Changes:
- Create several cost changes with valid values.
- Set the status in the input file as approved.
- Intentionally make at least one entry to have incorrect values, e.g., invalid combination of item-supplier-country.
2. Login to MFCS UI.
3. Upload Cost Changes from File.
4. Check upload status to expect that system should show the error for the intentionally incorrect cost change.
5. Check the main Cost Change tables and notice that Cost Changes which do not have any errors for this upload will show status of worksheet instead of the expected approved status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document