SA_TOTAL.REF_NO2 Field Not Populated When Rollup2 is Defined In Total
(Doc ID 2771414.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SA_TOTAL.REF_NO2 field not populated when rollup2 is defined while creating Total from RESA application.
Steps to Recreate:
- created a Total in ReSA eg:'UI_CCS' which counts the number of Tender line items (configured as count of Tender_Type_Id) and also has the rollup2 as
- Re-audited the store/day to validate the Total and below
are the observations:
- The Store/Day/Register validated.
- The data populated in SA_SYS_VALUE table.
- SA_TOTAL.REF_NO_2 column is not populated with the Tender Type Id.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document