Fusion CST: Partially Costed Account Alias Receipt Transaction for Valuation Unit at Serial Number Level
(Doc ID 2771488.1)
Last updated on APRIL 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As per business case, requirement is to use a Valuation Unit (VU) that is going to be COST_ORG.SERIAL_NUMBER
for actual costing.
- Process Negative Quantity = Always
- Valuation structure is at the serial number level
However, there is one functionality that does not work; some of the transactions for Account Alias Receipt
are Partially Costed.
Expectation: The item will cost at the layer that has been created
Behavior: The item is not costing
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create Account Alias Receipt with User defined cost with Serial Number.
2. Run the Transfer Transactions from Inventory to Costing.
3. Run Create Cost Accounting Distribution.
4. Create Issue transaction for same Serial number.
5. Process to costing with current cost.
6. Create another Receipt with same Serial number.
7. Observe a few transactions are Partially Costed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document