How to Patch the DBFS Client for SOACS/MFTCS Instances
(Doc ID 2771664.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2023
Applies to:SOA on Marketplace - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
Oracle Managed File Transfer Cloud Service - Version 16.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This document provides the detailed technical steps that can be followed in order to apply patches on the dbfs client that SOACS/MFTCS is using.
- Make sure the patch ReadMe is followed and the pre-requisites are done before a patch is applied.
- Downtime is required when applying a patch on a domain. Please plan accordingly.
- Before applying patches make sure that the the Admin/Managed Servers are stopped and that the dbfs directories are unmounted.
- If you have multiple nodes for the instance make sure you apply the patch in all the VM Nodes.
- Before applying the patches they need to be downloaded on the instance VMs. After the patch(es) are applied make sure that you remove them from the disk.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document