Unifier System Error Message While Creating A New BP Record And Searching For A Value In the Planning Item Picker Window
(Doc ID 2771751.1)
Last updated on MAY 12, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Create a New Business Process (BP) record, there is a "Planning Item picker" type data element in the Upper Form. When clicking on this picker, the Planning Item Picker window opens, and when attempting to search for a specific value in a Data Element, the following error message is displayed in the Unifier User Interface.
"Error The system could not process your request see detail. Logging in again may help in some cases. Contact your System Administrator if you are still having problems."
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > User Mode > Upper Level BP Node > BP Node > Click "+Create" > "Create New <BP Name>" window opens.
- Scroll down to Upper Form block where the Planning item DE is > Click on "Planning Item Picker" Select button.
- In the "Planning Item Picker" window, click "Search" > Enter a specific value for a data element > Click "Apply".
- The error message popup is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document