21A Release: For Process Work Orders, Required Quantity shows Incorrect Values for Pull Components in Review Dispatch List Page
(Doc ID 2772531.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Manufacturing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Process Work Orders, Required Quantity for a component in Review Dispatch List may show incorrect quantity.
This problem occurs for Process Manufacturing Work Orders having Pull Components with 'Item Yield' value not equal to 1.
Issue impacts customers who took the Release 21A 26-Feb and later CWB.
Steps to reproduce:
The issue may be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create a Process Work Order with a Pull component having Item Yield <>1.
2) Notice that the Required Quantity of the Pull Component (Edit Work Order > Operations tab > Items) shows correct value.
3) Navigate to the Review Dispatch List page and query for the Work Order.
4) Expand the Work Order Operation in the search results region and click on the Complete with Details button.
5) Notice that the Required Quantity field for the component in the Back-flush Materials tab shows incorrect value.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document