Orphan Earning Records Exists With Calculation Error Status
(Doc ID 2773879.1)
Last updated on JULY 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Manage Earnings for participant, there are earning records for plan component "Plan Component_V3" which is a Per Event setup but there's no transaction number.
If calculated earnings correctly for a Per Event plan component which is by transaction, then should see the transaction number.
1. Create per event plan component "Plan Component_V3"
2. Add to comp plan and assign to participant
3. Create transactions to calculate against this plan component to generate commission
4. Create payment batch and pick up this plan component
5. Delete / adjust the transactions
6. Recalculate commission so there are no earnings generated for this plan component
7. Refresh paysheet and this plan component is removed from the paysheet
However, when view the Earnings in Manage Earnings for this participant, still see this earning record even though it shows as Calculation Error status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document