Activity UDF Updates in Team Member Are Not Published to the Chgudfvaluex Table
(Doc ID 2774189.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 20.12 and later
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After updating an activity UDF in Team Member the chgudfvalue table is updated but this data is not published to the chgudfvaluex table.
Updates stored in the chgudfvalue table are published to the chgudfvaluex table
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to Team Member and select the activity.
- Update the UDF entry in the section Codes and UDFs
- Click Save.
- Published the project in P6 Web.
- Query the chgudfvalue and chgudfvaluex
- Note the chgudfvalue table contains the new update but this data is not published to the chgudfvaluex table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document