Unable To View Or Edit Cashflow Details In the Standard View
(Doc ID 2774341.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 20.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to view or edit project Cash Flows in the "Standard" view, the users are being presented with a blank page, in that none of the curves are displayed and thus cannot be selected in order to edit them. This issue started after an upgrade to Unifier 20.12.1, when the "Standard" view was implemented for Cash Flows. The workaround is to open the Cash Flow in the "Classic view".
Users should be able to view and edit All Curves in "Incremental" view in the Standard View window for Cash Flow.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier environment.
- Navigate to Project/Shell where the issue can be observed > Cost Manager > Cash Flow.
- Open the "Project Cash Flow”.
- Click the 3 dots at right to expand the right pane view of the cash flow curves in “incremental” tabular view mode. Note that none of the curves is listed or editable and at the bottom "Total: -1" is displayed. So the Curves cannot be individually viewed or edited here.
- To work around this limitation: Select the “Project Cash Flow” cash flow sheet and click “Open in Classic View”.
- Note that in Classic View, the curves are listed in a tabular view beneath the charts, monthly values are displayed and the curve details can be viewed and edited here.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document