Error 'SQLite database failed to upgrade' after Upgrading P6 from Version 21.1
(Doc ID 2774645.1)
Last updated on MAY 07, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 21.1 to 21.4 [Release 21.1 to 21.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When logging in to P6 Professional after upgrading from version 21.1 to a newer version and attempting to upgrade a local SQLite database, the following error occurs.
SQLite database failed to upgrade.
This issue can be reproduced at will using the following steps:
- Launch P6 Professional 21.1 and allow the application upgrade when prompted.
- Connect to an existing SQLite database and login.
- Receive a database version mismatch error.
- Click OK, then click Yes when prompted to upgrade the database.
- The database fails to upgrade with the reported error.
- Attempting to login again results in an Unable to connect to the database error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!