PRC:SSP:Requisition Is Not Showing Up In The User Interface (UI)
(Doc ID 2774892.1)
Last updated on JUNE 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When searching a purchase requisition (PR) in the Supplies and Demands page a purchase requisition that was cancelled in procurement is still visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create purchase requisition from planning central with one PR line
2. In procurement, create one with one PO line based the in purchase requisition, split purchase requisition schedule #1 into schedule #2 and schedule #3
3. Submit for approval purchase order
4. Cancel purchase order with option "Cancel Unfulfilled Demand = N"
5. Purchase Requisition (PR) lines #2 and #3 gets created
6. Cancel PR lines #2 and #3, observe how reservation for PR Line #1 is not released
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document