When Uploading a Terraform Configuration File, Oracle Cloud Apply Job is Not Initiated When Clicking on the"Run Apply" Checkbox (Review Step - Under "Run Apply on the created stack?")
(Doc ID 2775432.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2023
Applies to:OUD on Marketplace - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
= Steps to Reproduce the Issue =
1) On the Stack Details page, in the Stack Information tab next to Terraform Configuration File (.zip), select the Download link.
2) Download the Stack zip file (named <stack_OCID>.zip).
a) (Optional) Unzip <stack_OCID>.zip
b) (Optional) Make any modifications and compress the files into a new zip file.
3) Click on the "Upload New File" link next to Terraform Configuration File (.zip).
4) Drag or Browse for the new <stack_OCID>.zip from your file system.
5) Click Next and select the Availability Domain.
6) Select Next and click on Save Changes in the Review Step -
Note: If the checkbox next to "RUN APPLY" is checked, an apply job is not initiated/created.
A internal bug 32848501 has been created for this issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document