Accessorial Cost With Ceiling Rounding Fails To Correctly Round For Specific Values
(Doc ID 2775545.1)
Last updated on MAY 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 21.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When recalculating the cost of a shipment to add a time based accessorial cost based off a shipment refnum value, the cost is not correct ..calculated based on rounding rule if the refnum value is 90 or 150
1. Order is planned onto a shipment
2. Edit the shipment and add shipment refnum: qualifier: loa value: 89 then save shipment
3. Use Action -> shipment management -> change shipment costs -> recalculate shipment cost review shipment cost details, this is correct accessorial cost is 112.50 (18.75 USD per 15 Shipment Refnum Value as a Number (90) = 112.5 USD [Shipment Refnum Qualifier = Domain.LOA)
4. Edit shipment and change the value of refnum qualifier to 90 save shipment and use action -> shipment management -> change shipment costs -> recalculate shipment cost , review shipment cost details: this is incorrect
5. Accessorial cost is 131.25 (rate cost breakdown is not available) cost should be (90/15) * 18.75 = 112.5
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document