In the Data Management (DM) Module, Importing Journals Fails in Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Service (FCCS): "Error while performing the operation"
(Doc ID 2775702.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service - Version 20.11.62 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Login to EPM Cloud.
2. Go to Navigator > Integration > Data Management > Setup.
3. Create an Import Format with a File Type of Delimited - Numeric Data.
4. Create a Location and select the import format.
5. Create a Data Load Rule with the associated Location and Application options as Load type: Journal, Journal status: Working, Journal type: Regular.
6. Create a Data Load Mapping for the dimensions.
7. In the Data Load Workbench, select Location, Period, Category: Actual
8. Click "Download Template" > Journal to get the journal template.
9. Fill in the template.
10. In Data Load Workbench, click the Load Journal button.
11. Select the file.
12. Click the Check button (Check result is "The journal file checked successfully") > Mode: Online.
13. Click the Post button.
An error is thrown: "Error while performing the operation:"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document