Application Error when Creating Clearance for Consignment Item
(Doc ID 2775905.1)
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Pricing Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Application error when creating Clearance for Consignment item.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Pick a department which has markup percentage defined based on the retail.
2. Create a consignment item and make sure the unit cost is zero. Range it to a store.
3. Created a clearance for the item in step 2. Do not approve the clearance. Just save and close it.
4. Searched for clearance group and open it. Select the item. Note the below error occurs.
"An application error has occurred"
5. Also below error can be seen in LOGGER_LOGS.
"sql_lib.create_msg message:@0PACKAGE_ERROR@1ORA-01476: divisor is equal to
ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document