Cannot Upload Multiple Non Merch Invoices In A Single Template Using Invoice Induction
(Doc ID 2777073.1)
Last updated on MAY 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a single invoice induction file is used to upload multiple non merch invoices, then the file is rejected if the same non merch code appears on more than 1 invoice.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Download a non merch tax invoice template.
2. Populate the template such that there are multiple invoices on the Header tab.
3. On the Non-Merch Costs tab, enter non-merch codes for each invoice on the Header.
4. Ensure that the same Non-Merch Code is used on at least 2 different invoices from the Header.
5. Upload the non-merch tax template.
6. Notice that the error states that duplicate tax exists for a non merchandising cost even though they belong to different invoices.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document