Availability Calculation is Incorrect
(Doc ID 2777193.1)
Last updated on JUNE 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Insights Cloud Service Suite - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Available Quantity calculation is not
• Numerical Availability = No. of SKUs Below MDQ / Total Number of SKUs in scope
• Qty Weighted Availability = Adj SOH Qty / MDQ Qty
• Value Weighted Availability = Adj SOH V / MDQ V
• SKUs Below MDQ = Case when (SOH – MDQ < 0 and shelf capacity is not null) then 1 else 0
• Adj SOH = if SOH< MDQ then SOH, if SOH>MDQ then MDQ
• Gap Qty = MDQ – Adj SOH
• MDQ V = MDQ * Retail Price
• Adj SOH V = Adj SOH * Retail Price
• Gap V = Gap Qty * Retail Price
The formula for "SKUs Below MDQ" should be:
• SKUs Below MDQ = Case when (SOH – MDQ < 0) then 1 else 0
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document