Internal Exception When Approving Allocation For 2 POs With Minimum Qty Limits
(Doc ID 2777506.1)
Last updated on APRIL 19, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Allocation application is throwing an Internal Exception while approving an Allocation for 2 POs with minimum quantity limits.
Steps to replicate:
1. Create 2 orders for the same item and location (example qty 50, 150)
2. Create a standard allocation by selecting PO check box and search for item
3. Use multiple locations (10 in internal testcase)
4. Prepare the need policy so that 9 out of the 10 stores have calculated need and only 1 store has zero need
5. Set the need policy (Plan was used in internal test for 9 stores)
6. Set minimum quantity limit for all locations
7. Calculate -> need is calculated for 9 stores, and minimum limit applied to 1 store
8. Open allocation after calculation, make sure the total allocated quantity needs to be covered by both Pos
9. Approve allocation
[An internal exception occurred. Contact the System Administrator.]
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document