PRC:PO: How Can Buyers View Saved PO Change Orders Before They Are Submitted?
(Doc ID 2778115.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement to allow Buyers to view saved Purchase Order (PO) Change Orders before they are submitted.
When a Requester creates a Change Order on a PO, they save the change (do not submit for approval) to
allow Buyers time to review it before it is submitted for approval.
But in the PO under Pending Change Orders, there isn't a hyperlink for the Buyer to click on to be able to review the change order.
If the buyer created the Change Order, there is a hyperlink and the Buyer can review the change. But there is no hyperlink when the Requester created the Change Order.
Or is there a way to allow a Buyer to review a Change Order that was saved (not submitted) by a Requester?
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Requester creates a Requisition > Approve
2. Process Requisitions > Add to document builder > OK > Create PO that gets auto approved
3. Edit PO > Creates Change Order > Save the change (do not submit) so Buyer can review the change
4. Buyer pulls up PO
5. Under Pending Change Orders, there is not a hyperlink for them to click to review the Change Order
6. If the Buyer created the change order and saved it, there is a hyperlink and they can review it before submitting
7. If the Requester had submitted the Change Order (instead of saved) then there is no need for the buyer to review it, as it has been submitted
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document