PRC:SSP: On Requisitions the Hyperlink for Sales Orders Does Not Work When the Back to Back Sales Order Column Is Checked
(Doc ID 2778511.1)
Last updated on MAY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Requisitions, the hyperlink for Sales Orders does not work when the Back to Back Order column has a check mark.
When the Back to Back Sales Order column is unchecked, then the Sales Order hyperlink works.
This is only an issue for Back to Back Sales Orders. For Drop Ship Sales Orders, the hyperlink on the Requisition works.
Reproduce by steps:
1. Create Sales Order - Back to Back Sales Orders
2. Requisition and PO are created for the sales order
3. In the PO, click on the Requisition hyperlink to go to the Requisition
4. View Requisition Lines and find the Sales Order Number hyperlink
5. Click the Sales Order hyperlink with the Back to Back Sales Order column checked. The hyperlink does not work.
6. Uncheck the Back to Back Sales Order column.
7. Click the Sales Order hyperlink, and now it does work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document