Create Copy From Allocation It Is Getting Over Allocated
(Doc ID 2779885.1)
Last updated on JUNE 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When create an allocation as a copy from an already approved PO allocation, is shows the entire PO quantity available for allocation again.
And, in fact it allows to calculate it with that quantity and approve the result of the second allocation, resulting in an over allocated PO.
Steps To Recreate :
- Create a new PO allocation.
- Allocate part of the units to a range of stores (based on need).
- Approve the allocation.
- Enter in that first allocation and choose to create a copy from it.
- In the new allocation you will see that the available quantity is the entire PO quantity again.
- Force the spread of the whole quantity to the stores using, for example, a Min Gross Need.
- Approve the second allocation.
- Check that PO in Merchandising and you will see that it is over allocated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document