Team Member Filter Displays Activities From One Project When There are Duplicate Project Names
(Doc ID 2780048.1)
Last updated on JUNE 08, 2021
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52 to 184.108.40.206 [Release 20.12]
Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When multiple projects exist with the same Project Name and filtering by that Project Name in Team Member, only activities from one project are shown.
Expect all activities user is assigned to be displayed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into P6.
- Create 2 projects, both with the same Project Name.
- Add a user as activity owner to an activity in each project.
- Log into TM as that user.
- Select the Project Name from the 'Projects' drop-down filter. Notice activity from only 1 project is shown.
- Change filter to show 'All Projects'.
- Activities from both projects now shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document