Req-Specific Candidate Status Is Unavailable
(Doc ID 2780496.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle TBE Recruiting Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Req-specific Candidate Workflow Next Step Action is missing from the User perspective.
When inspecting the Req-specific Candidate Workflow from the Administrator perspective, the Next Step Action is gray and inactive:
1. Select the Administration menu.
2. Select Customize Recruit.
3. Under the Customize Processes section, click the Req-specific Candidate Workflow link.
4. Click the Standard Workflow link (or click your organization's custom Workflow link, if applicable).
5. Under the Req-specific Candidate Statuses section, find the Associated Actions column and note that the Next Step Action is inactive/gray.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Change the Status Assigned to the Next Step Action|
|Reactivate the Inactive Status|