A Business Process Pushed to Projects/Shells Is Visible To Users Who Have Not Been Given Access To the BP
(Doc ID 2781247.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11 [Release 19.12 to 20.12]
Primavera Unifier - Version 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 19.12 to 20.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Business Process (BP) was inadvertently pushed out to several Projects/Shells via a Shell template. However the BP is visible to users even though they have not been given permissions or access it.
A Business Process that is pushed to a Project/Shell via Shell template should not immediately be visible to all users.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into the Unifier Environment.
- Navigate to Company Workspace > Admin mode > Templates > Shells > Select Shell Template > Update Template to Add Business Process.
- Confirm that no users are being given Access to the new BP in the template.
- Perform Update shell to push the new BP to a Project/Shell
- A random user logs into the same Unifier environment.
- Navigates to Project/Shell where the BP was pushed to > BP node > The Business Process that was just pushed is visible.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document