Blank Dashboard After Delete Transaction
(Doc ID 2781249.1)
Last updated on JUNE 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A blank invoice dashboard is seen after an invoice is deleted after opening from the Recent infotile.
It is expected that the dashboard is populated with data after deleting the invoice.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. User goes to Payables > Invoices.
2. Under the recent infotile, the user clicks on the orange section.
3. This returns a list of invoices.
4. The user selects an invoice. and opens it up.
5. The user then select Invoice Actions > Delete Invoice.
6. The user then agrees to the warning message "The selected record will be deleted. Do you want to continue?"
7. The user is taken back to the invoice dashboard which now shows blank infotils with no data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document