Tax is not calculated when Tax regime Level is Tax Zone
(Doc ID 2781578.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Navigate to Manage Tax Zone Types
2. Create a Tax Zone Type: "Economic Regions" and ensure zone creation is allowed for STATE (US)
3. Navigate to Manage Tax Zones
4. Create tax zone: "European Economic Community" using the tax zone type created above and associate NY State
5. Create a Regime Based on Tax Zone. - ZX_REGIME_A
6. Create Taxes based on Tax Zone - ZX_TAXES_A
7. Create Tax Rate based on Tax Zone - ZX_RATE_A
8. Create a Tax Applicability Rule for User Defined Geography (Ship To) for one of the tax zones created above. RULE_TAXZONE
9. Create a Payables Invoice. Tax is not calculated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document