Issue When Creating New Data Element; "OK" Button Not Functional Or Only Partially Able To Click On
(Doc ID 2781600.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2021
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Unifier Version 22.214.171.124
When creating a new Data Element (DE), users are seeing inconsistent behavior.
- Sometimes clicking on the "OK" does not create the DE, but there are other instances where clicking on the "OK" button does create the DE.
- There are instances when only a portion of the "OK" button can be clicked to create the DE.
- Company Workspace > Data Structure Setup > Data Elements
- Click, "New" to create a new Data Element
- Complete the form and click "Ok"
- Result: Nothing happens and the DE does not get created.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document