Transfer Detail Screen Editing not Selecting the Row for Edit
(Doc ID 2781831.1)
Last updated on MAY 16, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In transfer maintenance screen not possible to edit a second line from transfer, as when pop up opens it is referring to the first line. Also if user attempt to cancel the edition and the delete the line, the pop up again refers to the first line, and that line in the background has its qty updated.
Edit is expected to be done on the line that cursor have selected.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new transfer
2. Add the first item with qty X
3. Add the second item with qty Y
4. Select the second line on the transfer and press edit
5. The pop up that is shown refers to the first line.
6. Cancel the edition pop up and press delete line (cross icon).
7. Notice the pop up refers to the first line item, and notice in the background that the qty on line 1 got overridden with line's 2 qty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document