PRC:SSP:Purchase Requisition Stuck In 'Pending Approval' Status If Approval Is Routed To Same Approver Twice
(Doc ID 2783512.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requisition stuck in 'Pending Approval' status after the approver approves it.
Next approver did not receive the notification for approve the PR.
Issue occurs for all the requisitions which has the approver as "Approver1" & also the Cost center approver also "Approver1"
Task aggregation : Once per task
Approver "Approver1" receives the notification for approval once.
But once approved, the requisition is not moved to next approver.
Once the approver approves the Requisition, Notification should be sent to next approver for approval.
1. Create requisition such that approver & cost center Manager is "Approver1"
2. Submit the requisition for approval
3. "Approver1" receives the notification once for approval.
4. "Approver1" approves the requisition.
5. Approval did not move to Next approver. It is stuck in Pending approval status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document