Freeze Function Is Not Working As Expected
(Doc ID 2786096.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When used the freeze function on the destinations distribution and is re-calculated,
The result is that the new distribution ignores that the quantity freezed is not available and is assigning more that the total qty available on the source.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create standard allocation with warehouse inventory.
2. Select 3 stores.
3. The demand source used was receipt plan at SKU level with more need that the total available.
4. Calculate the allocations.
5. Decrease the qty assigned to one store and press freeze.
6. Re-calculate the allocation and see the issue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document