Delete Allocation With Worksheet Status Returns Error
(Doc ID 2786120.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Allocation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When reverted an approved allocation with Manual demand source, and is tried to delete it on the Manage allocation screen is returned an error.
Steps To Recreate :
1. Create an allocation against WH inventory.
2. Select a destination, for example a store grade.
3. Use demand source manual.
4. Approve the allocation.
5. Revert the allocation to worksheet.
6. Search for the allocation on the Manage Allocation screen.
7. Select the row and press delete and noticed the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document