Custom HR role unable to add/edit profile items from 21B Onwards
(Doc ID 2786254.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Profile Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom HR role unable to add/edit profile items ( from 21B Onwards )
After upgrading to 21B, HR user with custom HR role may not be able to access employees' profiles as HR. This can be confirmed with the following step.
1. Go to Me → Directory . Search for an Employee.
2. Navigate to Skills and Qualifications tab.
3. Open Competencies section. Please observe the evaluation type field.
4. If the user have HR access, evaluation type will be defaulted to 'Official'
5. If the user doesn't have HR access ( nor line manager access), then the Evaluation Type will be defaulted to 'Self'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!