Manual Transactions Creating Wrong Business Unit SOURCE_ORG_ID On Transaction
(Doc ID 2786575.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If user has access to multiple business units, when user create a manual transaction , the Source Business Unit ( SOURCE_ORG_ID ) field is populated with the wrong business unit.
The expectation is that both columns (SOURCE_ORG_ID and ORG_ID) should be the same value OR the SOURCE_ORG_ID is blank.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Credits and Earnings > Manage Transactions > Create
2. The UI defaulted in Business Unit = BU1
3. User select a different Business Unit = BU2 and enter the rest of the transaction details , SAVE
4. Run Classification and noticed the transaction error
5. Review the transaction and noticed the SOURCE_ORG_ID has wrong business unit ( ie. BU1 ). The ORG_ID has the correct business unit ( ie. BU2 ).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document