Requesting Information On Migration From 18.104.22.168 To 22.214.171.124
(Doc ID 2786871.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2021
Applies to:SOA Suite Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. What are the challenges or issues that developers might have with respect to 'code compatibility' between 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206? For example, if a BPEL process that is designed and developed in 220.127.116.11, has been moved to 18.104.22.168, will there be any issues?
2. What are the challenges or issues that administrators might have with respect to 'configurations compatibility' between 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199? For example, when migrating ESS, MDS, FMW configurations, etc.
3. Will there be any compatibility issues if a code developed in 188.8.131.52 Jdeveloper is deployed on the 184.108.40.206 SOACS version?
4. What is the migration procedure for data sources and JMS resources?
5. Is there any feature in 220.127.116.11 that got removed in 18.104.22.168?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document