Invoice Edited, Change was Not Saved, Invoice was Submitted for Approval Even Though Header and Line Amount are Different
(Doc ID 2787189.1)
Last updated on JULY 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Payables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Why are invoices that have amounts different in header and lines, going for approval?
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create invoice and put all the required values (Keep invoice header and
line amount are same i.e. 120 with 0 USD for Tax)
2. Validate the invoice
3. Invoice should be validated properly.
4. Header amount is still editable so update the header amount to 520 USD
5. Do not click on 'Save'
6. Click on 'Invoice Actions' and select 'Initiate' under approval
7. Invoice is sent for approval with header amount as 520 USD and line amount as 120 USD which is not correct
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document