Why is Acquisition Cost Adjustment for an Item Not Appearing on Review Item Cost UI
(Doc ID 2787998.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 21, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The acquisition cost adjustment is resulting in write-off
when there are no issue transactions driving inventory zero
or negative for actual FIFO cost method (with propagate off) costed PO receipt
with receipt cost adjustment.
If there are no issue transactions the acquisition cost adjustment
would contribute to the inventory valuation and reflect in
the item cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Receipt a PO to inventory
2. Create receipt distributions and cost distributions.
3. Make a receipt cost adjustment to reduce the overall cost
4. Cost the transactions and create distributions.
5. Invoice the PO with an amount less than the PO amount (match the quantity).
6. Cost the transactions and create distributions.
7, See the cost distributions are created for PO receipt, receipt cost adjustment and acquisition cost adjustment.
8. The acquisition cost adjustment entries are not found when reviewing the item cost in Review item cost.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document