Fusion Compensation: ICP: "You Can No Longer Make Changes to This Submission" Message when Using Edit Button In Notification
(Doc ID 2788477.1)
Last updated on JUNE 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Workforce Compensation Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.01.0 version, .Manage Compensation
Personal contribution plan approval edit button in notification shows "You can no longer make changes to this submission"
This issue occurs only when the approver 'requested more information' and initiator provide the required information as attachments. Later on when the approver try to click edit notification button instead of showing the transaction to edit the page appears the following error message:
As per current setup, the profile option 'CMP_DISABLE_PENDING_APPROVALS_CHECK_IN_MANAGE_CONTRIBUTION' is set to Y.
“ You can no longer make changes to this Submission.”
- The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login as employee and submit Personal Contribution for specific plan for 24th of May 2021, for 25th of May and for 26th of May.
- Users involved in approval process approve ICP transaction requests for 25th and 26th of May, but not for 24th of May.
- Login as 1st approver , open employee's Personal Contribution notification for 24th of May and request more info
- Employee provided attachment, submit
- Login as 1st approver , open employee's Personal Contribution notification> click on Edit> error seen
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document