"Invalid Format" Error While Inputting Case Cost
(Doc ID 2788698.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating an item (pack or Item), when inputting case cost getting "invalid format" error when unit cost is calculated and is not exactly divisible.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an new item or modify existing worksheet item.
2. Enter Item Details.
3. More actions - select suppliers,
4. Add a supplier and click country of sourcing.
5. Add a country of sourcing with inner pack size as 1 and supp_ pack_ size as 12.
6. Enter case cost as 35
7. Observe that unit cost is calculated as 2.9167 with invalid format error.
8. Notice that user not allowed to save the changes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document