Fusion Time and Labor: Payroll Costing Override Fields Are Not Editable in the Override Costs section of the Timecard
(Doc ID 2789870.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Time and Labor Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Time and Labor - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
LOV = List of Values
KFF = Key Flexfield
1) What occurred?
Project and Task LOVs do not render in the Cost Override Layout.
2) Actual behavior?
Project and Task override LOVs do not render. Seems to be in a read-only mode.
3) Expected behavior?
The Project and Task override should be editable on the Cost Override Layout.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Create the Cost Allocation Key Flexfield (KFF)
2) Deploy the KFF
3) Create the Custom Time Attributes and Time Entry Layout Components (dependent on the Payroll Time Type)
4) Enable the Cost Override in the Payroll Time Type Time Entry Layout Component.
5) Add the new Cost Override components to the Cost Override Layout.
6) Add the appropriate Payroll Time Type Component to the Calculated and Reported Time of the Responsive Time Layout.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document