Receipts Cannot Be Re-processed, Failing With an Error : "ORA-01476: DISTRIBUTION_SQL.DISTRIBUTE_PO_ALLOC "
(Doc ID 2790329.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 to 19.2 [Release 19.0 to 19.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipts fails with the following error message :
Error ORA-01476: divisor is equal to zero returned by program unit DISTRIBUTION_SQL.DISTRIBUTE_PO_ALLOC.
Steps To Recreate:
- Create cross dock PO and allocation.
- Move PO to Worksheet status.
- Message is displayed: "Do you want to cancel the Allocation" - click YES.
- Reapprove PO.
a. Click YES on "There are some items which are not allocated….."
- Notice there is no message or process to re-approve Allocations.
- Ship the PO.
- Receive the PO and notice failure in RIB-RMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document