Unable to Create Item Cost Changes With Cost on Effective Date
(Doc ID 2790574.1)
Last updated on JULY 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to create an item cost applying the change to the 'Cost on Effective Date':
> The column with the new cost is empty.
> The system is returning error after press the button Submit. "Cannot submit a cost change where no changes are made to cost."
> Click on , Edit Item details all the previous details introduced are missing, on the section Apply To and Update Cost.
Steps to Recreate:
- Create one Cost Change by item.
- On the add item popup select one item and at the section Apply To select the option "Cost on Effective Date".
- On the same popup, at the section Update Cost select the option "change by Percent" and add the Percent -10.
- Click OK. See that the column New on the Unit Cost is empty.
- Click Submit and see the error.
- Click 'Edit' on the added Item and see that previously added details are missing.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document