Error When Assigning Performance Reviews: Assignment to Invalid Performance Review Managers Exists
(Doc ID 2790774.1)
Last updated on JULY 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle TBE Performance Management Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to assign a Performance Review to one or more Employees (while a valid Review Manager is assigned to each Employee record), the following error occurs:
During the previous step you selected the option to have the Review Manager assigned from Employee Record.
For some of your employees, the Review Manager is blank or Review Manager on file is no longer valid.
This means that the Review Manager is no longer a valid user.
Please assign a valid Review Manager using the selector below.
The following is a list of Employees that do not have a valid Performance Review Manager:
Assign Review Manager: --Please select--
Warning!: Assignment to invalid Performance Review managers exists. You must assign a Performance Review Manager before proceedings.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Select the Employees Tab.
2. Check the box located to the left of one or more Employee records, to select those records.
3. Click the Assign Review button.
4. Under the Performance Review section, complete mandatory fields (e.g. Performance Review Template, Start Date, End Date, Due Date, Review Type).
5. Under the Refine List of Employees section, confirm the Employees included under the Will be assigned to review list.
6. Under the Review Manager section, select the Assign the Review Manager associated to the Employee Records radio button.
7. Click the Save button.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Scenario 1: The Review Manager's Employee Record Has Not Been Assigned to the User Record|
|Scenario 2: The Review Manager's Employee Record Has Been Assigned to Multiple Users|