Error "The Extension Table Keys Are Not Passed To The Flex Form" While Loading Item Induction File With CFA
(Doc ID 2790801.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to load item induction with CFA the following error occurs.
"The extension table keys are not passed to the Flex form."
Steps To Recreate:
1) Create an CFA type RECORD GROUP VARCHAR2 for entity ITEM_MASTER for example.
2) Add this CFA in a new template of Item Induction
3) Download and fill the ODS with a new item and this new CFA.
4) Upload the ODS file to Merchandising Tables.
5) See the error in Review Status screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document