Internal KM Search Result Sort Order
(Doc ID 2791450.1)
Last updated on JUNE 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We are trying to understand the search algorithm when we search for some article how it will list the article. Is it based on most popular article, which is a best match on the keywords, other criteria? And we are not able to find this information in the documentation. Could you please help us with this?
1. What is the max number of records returned in the search result?
2. Can we provide any inputs to the rest call that alters the order of the result?
3. Does KM ranking of articles matter? Articles that are ranked higher will get a higher match score?
4. Does number of views matter to how good an article scores?
5. Are there any logic to ensure that new articles that have no ranking and few views also get returned towards the top if a good match?
6. Does wild cards work?
7. Does it match on partial words?
8. Are there any words, special characters that have no effect on the search result?
9. Can business promote articles by associating keywords to make sure these articles are returned first in the search result?
10. Does Case matter in the search result or is it case insensitive?
11. Do we have any profile options where I can exceed the max fetching limit of records returned in the search result?
12. Does wild cards work? It is turned off. Please let me from where I can enable and disable this?
13. What is "Stop words" actually refers to?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document