Project Does Not Recognize Baseline Activities When Assigned an Earlier Scenario
(Doc ID 2791935.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Primavera Cloud Service - Version 21.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When assigning an earlier scenario to a project, activities that should correspond to the assigned baseline are not recognized.
Expect schedule to match activities in the baseline.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into OPC.
- Open a project.
- Make a baseline of the current schedule and a scenario of the current schedule
- Make a scenario of the baseline.
- Make changes to this baseline scenario and set as the current schedule.
- Set the scenario with the current schedule as the current schedule again. No changes have been made to this scenario.
- Checked variance with the baseline of the same information by adding start and finish variance columns. There will be many activities that are no longer recognized as the same activity.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document