Wrong Results For Warehouse Stock Count For Having One Virtual Warehouse
(Doc ID 2794091.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating an unit and amount stock count for one warehouse with one virtual wh, if is integrated more than one file with the results the displayed values are incorrect.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an unit and amount stock count REQUEST for ONE wh with ONE virtual wh for all departments.
2. Run the nightly batch to change the vdate to the count date.
3. Integrate the stock count file and run the batch stockcountupload and stockcountprocess.
4. Integrate the second file only with some items from the first file with corrections and run the batch stockcountupload and stockcountprocess.
5. See the issues:
- enter on the Results screen by the menu Action inside of the screen Unit Variance and Adjustment, the Results screen is not showing data and is with the virtual warehouse selected.
- enter on the Results screen by the Stock Search screen, the screen is the the physical wh selected and is showing as count results only the values of the last file integrated.
- enter on the screen Virtual WH Distribution also the values showed are only the values from the last file integrated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document